Theme Layout

[Boxed]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

[No]

Featured Slider Styles

[Fullwidth] [caption2]

Display Grid Slider

[Yes]

Grid Slider Styles

Yes

Display Trending Posts

[No]

Display Author Bio

[no]

Display Instagram Footer

[Yes]
CL2425.com. Powered by Blogger.

I just had to..


Some of you might know, some might not - but I'm not very committed to celebs. I do have certain people I am (literally) loyal for many years, but most celebs come and go.

My (constant) favorite super model has been Ana Beatriz Barros for quite a while, and I think some of you might have seen a post I recently wrote - which was me, drooling over her and trying to recreate her VS runway look.

Anywho, I am a sucker at twitter because I don't check it regularly and usually I miss the timing to reply or retweet some tweets I would have liked to if I had seen it earlier.
It was a couple of days ago, luckily enough I was on twitter when Ana Beatriz was tweeting. I asked her a question, not really expecting her to reply, and completely forgot about it.

But taadaa!!!!!!

hehe.. I was so surprised and it was really sweet of her to answer my (rather stupid) question XD
Now I love her even more!! I love how she isn't snooty like most celebs on twitter who think their fans are there to be ignored.


Like I said before, I genuinely wish the best of Ana-B, and hope that great things will happen to her for a very long time :)

If you don't know who she is here's a video from YT that's a tribute to her.


Hehe, oh - and I am quite ashamed of myself for only making two videos in December so far =/
My goal is 10 (total) by the end of the year. Wish me luck >.<)/


QuickEdit
Catalina
3 Comments
Share :

3 comments:

  1. I like her too! I also like Alessandra Ambrosio and Jessica Stam, although Stam can be snooty at times, lol. That's so awesome of Ana to reply to you!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love Brazilian models and my fave is Alessandra Ambrosio. I think Brazilian girls have a special kind of attraction.I'd love to see you doing more celeb-inspired makeup.

    ReplyDelete

Follow @CL2425

    limit: 6, sortBy: 'random', template: '
  • ', resolution: 'standard_resolution' }); feed.run();