Theme Layout

[Boxed]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

[No]

Featured Slider Styles

[Fullwidth] [caption2]

Display Grid Slider

[Yes]

Grid Slider Styles

Yes

Display Trending Posts

[No]

Display Author Bio

[no]

Display Instagram Footer

[Yes]
CL2425.com. Powered by Blogger.

A disastrous tut - wasted


Some of you might have seen it on youtube last night, but I uploaded a tut, and nothing was right. The colors were weirdly yellow, the description was never saved, the title I saved was gone.. and a whole lot of disastrous things.

I've been trying to alter how the video colors come out, but I just think it's beyond my abilities, so I will post the end result, and hopefully try to gather myself to film this tut again. The problem with me is, editing the film takes up a whole day and I have this sense of exhaustion after I finish a video - but I'm crossing my fingers that the recovery period will rapidly decrease in the near future.

So here's the end result


It was a tut on soft, winged out eyes that could be achieved in less than 5-10 minutes.
Sorry if I got any of you confused or waiting.

Hope nothing like this happens in the new year >_<)

QuickEdit
Catalina
5 Comments
Share :

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, I didn't get to even see anything of that. ~_~" All it showed was -2222- something like that as the title and then all black. =) I hope it'll be a lot easier for you next time Cat! It is a lovely look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Aika: haha, sorry :p and thanks always >_<)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's too bad it was disastrous but either way I'm sure the tutorial itself was something I could learn from...I hope to watch it soon whenever you're up to re-doing heheheeh...
    Have a Happy New Year in 2010!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the tutorial without any problem :)
    It was very nice and simple.. sometimes I struggle using black eyeliner to wing it out..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year! You looks amazing no matter what! :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow @CL2425

    limit: 6, sortBy: 'random', template: '
  • ', resolution: 'standard_resolution' }); feed.run();