Theme Layout

[Boxed]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

[No]

Featured Slider Styles

[Fullwidth] [caption2]

Display Grid Slider

[Yes]

Grid Slider Styles

Yes

Display Trending Posts

[No]

Display Author Bio

[no]

Display Instagram Footer

[Yes]
CL2425.com. Powered by Blogger.

Grabs of the day


Hi everyone :)
The weather here is nasty..it was piping hot when I went out, and pouring like madness when I was walking back home, and the rain stopped the moment I stepped into my building.. =/
Anyway, here's some new goodies I got today :) Some are for myself, and some are for the sub-gifts of the giveaway I recently had on YT.


Family shot :)

Bunch of Lancomes :) They all smell soooo good

An Armani Set :) the mascara and eyeshadow is just what I wanted!
the eye pencil is like the bummer =/ but oh well, I'll try to make use of it

*Typo: intesne (x) intense (o) :p

Nina Ricci's primer-ish stuff.
not very impressed on the first use..

Benefit Powder pop! palette :D



Lancome pencils

Eyeshadow :D whoo hoo~

Nameless brand's shadows. They were $1.99.. can't go wrong with that :p

QuickEdit
Catalina
11 Comments
Share :

11 comments:

  1. what an awesome haul! can you email me whitneykrainock@gmail.com and let me know how you got your blog to look like it does, with the different tabs and such! Very cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! what a great haul! Surely the rain didnt really tick you off!

    I have the Lancome Miracle spray, but i also want to try out the lotion or the shower gel =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops..>.< Lol, I'm still upset as to how I might have missed your youtube giveaway. All the goodies look yummy! Oh Cat Cat...;D warn me ahead next time, lol! Have a great day girl. <3 Aika/Xianyei

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like ur new blog layout! Great Haul toO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's a big haul
    aww..i hate when that happens when it's raining too XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sucks when the weather's like that. Nice haul dear. That Podwer Pop palette looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi..¡I saw ur videos in youtube about the make up style japanese and its really fantastic...tell me where do you from?...my nam eis sandra from Perú

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi..¡I saw ur videos in youtube about the make up style japanese and its really fantastic...tell me where do you from?...my nam eis sandra from Perú

    ReplyDelete
  10. Catalina!!thanks for the videos I learned a lot about the makeup. I'm happy.

    Thanx, again.

    Mega hug

    Jen (Peru)

    ReplyDelete

Follow @CL2425

    limit: 6, sortBy: 'random', template: '
  • ', resolution: 'standard_resolution' }); feed.run();