Theme Layout

[Boxed]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

[No]

Featured Slider Styles

[Fullwidth] [caption2]

Display Grid Slider

[Yes]

Grid Slider Styles

Yes

Display Trending Posts

[No]

Display Author Bio

[no]

Display Instagram Footer

[Yes]
CL2425.com. Powered by Blogger.

Anna Sui + Target


I was looking at my twitter today and saw yu11 (she has such a sweet personality) had posted a tweet on Anna Sui getting together with target (more followup here)
This makes me quite jealous of those who actually have Target near by. There are huge huge Target advertisement billboards flashing on Times Square, but there's actually no Target there!!



it's only the stupid billboards messing around with people's head making them wonder where on earth the actual store is? (A. there is no bloody target in Manhattan T-T..)
Anyway, I hope the line comes out soon so I could give myself an excuse to go visit Target in nearly a decade.
spread the word~~!! and hurry come September!

Big shout out for yu11 (or Amilica <3)!!
QuickEdit
Catalina
3 Comments
Share :

3 comments:

  1. I was deceived by THAT huge billboard at first! Target (and other big stores) is one of the reasons why I prefer Bloomington, IN to NYC...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha true.. Manhattan doesn't even have a decent mallish mall (mahattan mall doesn't even look like a mall T-T) I really don't get why target has to do that LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! Love your blog, new follower here and looking through.
    I live in the NYC area as well, there is a Target in downtown Brooklyn :) Easy to get to on the train its the Atlantic Ave station

    ReplyDelete

Follow @CL2425

    limit: 6, sortBy: 'random', template: '
  • ', resolution: 'standard_resolution' }); feed.run();